Thursday, January 1, 2009

Guess what I heard thru the Grapevine about 2009?

That we are all going to be fine starting in 2009!!!



Yes! We are all going to be just fine, I feel it and I have seen it. I watched all of you on my social networks making it happen. Maybe it's just the people I know right now, but I love what I am seeing and am glad to be apart of your lives going into this new year. There might be times we all get busy but I hope we all can connect the dots back to each other and not lose track of the people we love. I will be working on this tricky task as well. I want to also sit back and see the people in my life blow up and hope that this year I will be in the position to help all of you that are important to me as I have already started my own business with my accountant.

I am so blessed to have all of you that I have in my life. I have to admit, I have formed a powerful circle that I have carried into 2009. You have been part of my inspiration that really do great things in 2009 and the years to come. I finally have hope and the motivation to push my dream into reality. I can't wait to make all of you proud of what I have in store for this year. All I ask is for all of you to be patient as I will with you. There might be times I will not be able to correspond with you personally but never think I do not have each and one of you in my life in my thoughts. Don't ever think I don't want to make all of you a part of my dream and accomplishments.

I know that all of you will do well in 2009, the group that I created with all 300 plus of you in it has shown me how many people have the willingness to make 2009 a positive year for all of us no matter what the circumstances and hardships we may endure. It is people like you that keep people like me going. You are helping me stop the trend of allowing my daunting experiences from years before hinder me from moving forward and achieving my dreams. And it's why I continue to help you and promote you when I see you doing something I truly have faith in. You all are important to me and make this world a better place. Let's keep doing this for years coming!

Thank you again for being a part of my life. Don't let what I heard just be a rumor!

Marika
Guess what I heard thru the Grapevine about 2009?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment